Contributors

Julie Julie Ekstrom
Mother of Five! @julesekstrom
   
Julie Chad Ekstrom
Father of Five! @DaddyRooz
   
Calley Calley Pate
Mother of Two
   
Stacey Stacey Clover
Mother of Six
   
Shop for Kanga Care Products!
Kanga Care
521 Violet St
Golden • CO • 80401
303.279.3864

Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!


"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!


"I have a dream that one day... right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today!"

Thank you for sharing your dream, Martin Luther King Jr.

Share This Post

1 comment: